wk 3 assignment
Week 3 – Assignment
Breached vs Uncompromised Data
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read Chapters 7 and 8 from the Wager, Lee, & Glaser (2017) textbook and the articles by Kreps (2014), Harden (2016), and Rudin, Bates, & MacRae (2015).
Reflect back to the health information system you proposed in Week 1. Before any health information system can be successfully implemented, there must be a team of experts who understand the vision and mission of both the health care organization and its stakeholders. Strategic health care leaders are positioned to propose system upgrades and/or implementations that can withstand inevitable organizational changes. Health information systems’ leaders understand that data is the overall management of the availability, usability, integrity and security of the data. From your weekly readings, choose at least three health information systems’ leaders and/or stakeholders, and define their role in the implementation of health information systems.
All the following items must be addressed in your paper:
- Compare and contrast the limitations and opportunities in enterprise-wide data. Defend your technology infrastructure’s ability to support organizational leadership and end-user needs.
- Explain the economic impact of your proposed system acquisition.
- Predict the impact of quality improvement as it relates to your Health Information System Case Selection and Proposal from Week 1 and Final Presentation.
The Breached vs Uncompromised Data paper
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least at least three scholarly or peer-reviewed sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.