who can help me type a 5 paged esssay due FRIDAY!!!? MARCH 30, 2018 I will provide book information for proper citing and i will provide concepts and key terms that you can use to make it easier for you plese let me know who can work on this ASAP!!
1st- 2nd screenshots= CHAPTERS 2
3rd-8th screenshots= CHAPTERS 7
9th-13th screenshot= CHAPTERS 9
14th-22nd screenshots=CHAPTERS 11
***page numbers can be found on upper right of page or lower left of page
BOOK INFORMATION FOR CITATION (APA)
Miller, K. (2015). Organizational communication: Approaches and processes (7th
Edition). Stamford, CT: Cengage Learning.
The purpose of this assignment is to provide you with an opportunity to articulate—through written examples—how the material you are reading in the textbook applies to your work or other organizational experiences (past or present).
Begin with an attention-getter then state your thesis or preview of the essay making sure you refer to the incident/s narrated and announcing each of the five major concepts/key terms utilized. The name and physical and/or electronic address of the organization examined must also be stated.
Body (No more than a total of 40 directly quoted words may be used in this section)
The body should consist of two distinct parts which are connected comprehensively using an effective transition. The first part of the body (minimum of 2 full pages) must consist of a story or narrative of real life experiences you have had in this organization as an employee, supervisor/owner, customer/client, provider/supplier, or auditor. It must be clear from your writing that the story is about real events. The story should include at least two instances of drama and not just routine events, though the situations or incidents described must be real. Without a good portion of drama, this section of your paper will be dull, and therefore ineffective. In order to maximize the human appeal of your story/narrative, avoid any mention of textbook or class jargon in this part of the body—keep your story/narrative purely non technical except for jargon that you specify as actually used in the organization you are writing about. For good examples of a story/narrative described above, see the “Creamy Creations Takeover” and “Teamwork at the Marshall’s Processing Plant” case studies presented at the end of chapters 2 and 3 of your textbook respectively. Your story must be written in reported speech (indirect speech).
The second part of the body (must be distinct from the narrative or first part of the body) should articulate how a total of 5 concepts/key terms from at least three assigned chapters apply to aspects of the story you narrated. After briefly paraphrasing (defining in your own words as much as possible) each concept/key term, explicitly describe how it applies to an aspect highlighted in your story. Engage only aspects clearly mentioned in the narrative/story section of your paper, avoiding the introduction of new story/narrative details not mentioned before. Therefore, as you apply each concept to an aspect of the narrative, you must indicate the page number where that particular aspect was explicitly included in the narrative section of your essay. The essay should draw concepts/key terms from only chapters 2-9 and 11. Remember, the total of five concepts/key terms must be drawn from a minimum of three relevant chapters stipulated above. See the list at the end of each chapter of the textbook for what are considered the concepts/key terms in that chapter.
The conclusion should indicate itself and emphasize at least two insights gained from your application of any two or more concepts/key terms applied in the body of the paper. Each one of the concepts/key terms must be explicitly stated in this section and connected to a particular insight. The insights include realizations that (1) had never occurred to you before applying the concepts/key terms to aspects of your story, or (2) gained new significance when you applied the concepts/key terms to aspects of your story. End the essay with a relevant memorable line or two.
All essays must be typewritten, double-spaced in 12 font size with 1 inch margins all round and a minimum of 5 full pages and a maximum of 7 pages without counting the cover page and reference page (the title page and reference page should not be counted as part of the 5-7 pages length requirement. As with any formal document, make sure to paginate your essay (i.e., you must number the pages of your essay).
Use of the textbook must be explicitly and correctly acknowledged both within the paper and on a reference page, using the 6th American Psychological Association (APA) documentation style. Each student is expected to know how to cite sources within the paper and to construct a reference page correctly according to APA requirements (see resource at http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/08/). Typographical and grammatical errors must be kept to a minimum, and certainly no spelling errors will be tolerated.
COM 3120 Essay Checklist:
Copy and paste the checklist below, and then complete it by checking the space against each item with a Y to indicate compliance and an X to indicate non-compliance. Also, enter any other information into the given space as requested on the checklist. Submit your completed checklist separately via the assignments area. The deadline for submitting the essay checklist and the essay itself is the same (April 1st by 11.59 p.m.). Essays will not be graded without a properly completed checklist (submitted separately via the assignments area). Even if you submit your essay on time, failure to submit a properly completed checklist will mean that your essay submission is incomplete, and therefore subject to lateness penalties.
1. Began with an effective attention-getter __________
2. Stated thesis or preview of the essay making sure to refer to the incident/s narrated and announcing each one of the five major concepts/key terms utilized _____
3. Stated the name and physical and/or electronic address of organization examined _______
Body (No more than 40 directly quoted words in total allowed) Please enter total number of quoted words here _____
4. First part of body (minimum of 2 full pages & maximum of 4 pages and no textbook or class jargon permitted) consisted of a story/narrative of real life student’s own experiences in the organization ________
5. Story included good portion of real drama and not just routine events_______
6. Second part of body is connected to first part with an effective transition that comprehensively connects the two parts ______
7. Second part of body (must be distinct from narrative in first part of the body) effectively paraphrased then demonstrated how a total of 5 concepts/key terms from chapters 2-9 and 11 apply to aspects of the story, indicating page numbers where each aspect of the narrative was explicitly included_____ *Concepts must be drawn from at least three different chapters. Please, indicate here ___________________each chapter represented
8. Indicated itself and emphasized at least two insights gained from application of any two or more concepts/key terms applied in the body and connected each insight to a concept/key term ____
9. Ended essay with a relevant memorable line or two __________
10. Typewritten, double-spaced in 12 font size with 1 inch margins all round ________
11. Minimum of 5 full pages and a maximum of 7 pages without counting the cover page and reference page _________
12. Use of the textbook explicitly acknowledged both within the paper and on a reference page according to the 6th American Psychological Association (APA) documentation style ____
13. Typographical and grammatical errors kept to a minimum, and certainly no spelling errors committed _______