who can have this done for me byuy tomorrow? 500 WORDS. 250 WORDS PER WRITING PROMPT,.
- Weekly Writing Assignments are due on Saturday by 11:59 p.m. ET.
- Write a 250-word (minimum) response to each writing prompt below. You must meet the minimum word count for each response to get full credit.
- Use only the assigned readings unless otherwise instructed.
- Your responses must include quotes from each text used to get full credit. Be sure to quote, cite, and reference from the text(s) using appropriate APA format. For assistance with APA citations, review the “APA Format” link (go to “Start Here” and then “Course Resources”).
- Put all writing assignments in ONE Microsoft Word document, and identify your work by using your last name in the file name (example: LastnameWeek1.docx). Upload it by clicking on the “W4 Writing Assignments” link below and upload the file as an attachment.
1. In “Cathedral,” how would you describe the relationship between the narrator and his wife? Do you think their relationship will change after this experience? What do you feel is the significance of the Robert’s lack of vision?
2. Look at Alice Walker’s “Everyday Use” and explain how the quilts in the story symbolize the family’s heritage. How do Dee and Maggie view the significance of the family’s heritage, and how is that represented by the quilts in the story?