week 5 journal entry 4
In one or two (1-2) pages (excluding attached artifacts), complete the following:
Need this custom essay written urgently?
week 5 journal entry 4
- Select one (1) of the Five Core Propositions for Teaching from Chapter 7 of the textbook, and collect one to three (1-3) pieces of evidence / artifacts from previous coursework to demonstrate your professional growth, with respect to both your portfolio theme and the core proposition that you have selected. Discuss your growth, and point out the manner in which the artifact(s) illustrates it. Identify your strengths and weaknesses with respect to your theme and in relation to the core proposition that you have selected. Analyze the key challenges you faced, and note your strategies for overcoming those challenges.
- Attach your chosen previous assignment(s) as pieces of evidence / artifact(s) to your journal entry in your Optimal Resume e-Portfolio. Identify the ID and title (for example: EDU599 – Education Capstone) of the courses for which you had produced the assignment(s).
Note: If you do not have an artifact, attach the description(s) of your chosen previous assignment(s). Artifacts do not count as part of the 1-2 page length requirement.
- Attach one to three (1-3) pieces of evidence / artifacts from your work environment to demonstrate application of this standard (e.g., workshop documents of a presentation prepared and delivered to colleagues, documentation to show improved student scores or trainee performance, pictures of you using a pertinent form of technology in the classroom, etc.)
Note: When incorporating information from the workplace, be sure to remove all identifying information such as the name of the organization, the names of individual affiliates, and sensitive or proprietary information. Check with your supervisor before you share information from your workplace.
- Reflect upon the success of the applications and means for improvement. If you do not have any workplace artifact(s), then discuss the manner in which you might apply this knowledge within your current or future workplace, and examine the means that you may use in order to evaluate your success.
- Upload the journal entry and the attachments to your Optimal Resume portfolio.
- Copy and paste your portfolio’s URL into the comment box of Journal Entry 4 to submit the assignment to Blackboard.
- i have an ebook so ill provide you with my sign on to acess chapter 7