W005D001438 – NIST and Risk Governance and Risk Management – FISMA and NIST
I need 8 clear and quality references per part. Part 1 I need 4 references & part 2 I need 4 references.
These references need to be current and website based with an author who is current (2008-2018).
I need to be able to go to a website and see that actual work.
Hints these are current subject related cited references.
No google books
No paid sites for access.
No make believe books.
****Must be current and visible references*****
Will not accept anything but true references.
References mean the world to me and they should to you if you want to accept my money.
Again all references must be cited!!!!!! All references must be made clear and precise websites I can go and look up the information.
I need actual articles!!! Articles and authors I can references and read about the topic! Please do not submit to me a reference page that does not reference actual authors and actual websites with valuable information.
No google books or Wiki. I need media articles to references and see. Please understand this requirement.
Also this needs to follow APA style and be in 12 Times.
Here is the example provided and reference for APA.
Also I just need the document in a clear well written single spaced. I will do the editing no need to send cover page or double space. I will do that through my review.
Thank you and see the topics below that need addressed.
“NIST and Risk Governance and Risk Management” Please respond to the following:
- NIST provides many procedures and much guidance on IT and information security-related topics.
- Assess if NIST is too large and attempts to cover too many topics. Decide if NIST should separate into different entities for different major areas, such as IT governance, risk management, information security, and others.
- Assess if the various NIST documents covering risk management topics and concepts are too spread out and should be more consolidated to provide better guidance to organizations when they are establishing risk management programs.
“FISMA and NIST” Please respond to the following:
- Describe the main elements of FISMA in the management and governance of federal information systems.
- Examine how FISMA and NIST work together to provide guidance and direction to organizations and agencies.