1.Unions and Management” Please respond to the following:
· Unionization has been on a relatively slow yet study decline. Given the change in the workforce dynamics, speculate what segment(s) or types of employees would likely gravitate toward unionization in the current market. Scale the top three reasons for this. Discuss what this means to you as an organizational leader and what you would do with this information.
· Debate whether the decline in union membership directly correlates with improving employer-employee relationships. Provide two examples to illustrate your position.
2.HR Management Challenges” Please respond to the following
· In your own words, define organizational productivity and provide one example of how it could be improved in your current or former job.
· Determine two challenges that HR management may face in the future, and suggest a strategy to mitigate the challenges into a more competitive advantage for the company.
3.Discrimination and the American Disability Act (ADA)” Please respond to the following:
· Explain disparate treatment and disparate impact, and describe one effect of each of these forms of illegal discrimination.
· Visit the U.S. Dept. of Justice site and read “ADA: Know Your Rights – Returning Service Members with Disabilities.” , develop an outline to educate your management team to recognize returning service members who may be showing signs of PTSD, as well as steps that could be taken to help them transition back into the workforce.
4.Workers, Jobs, and Job Analysis” Please respond to the following:
· Analyze the position you currently hold (or would like to have after graduation) and determine how you would execute a job design for that position. Provide specific examples to support your response.
· For the same position, determine the best approach for conducting a job analysis. Provide specific examples to support