The Civil Rights Movement & Program Planning: The Big Picture
Be sure to answer all of the questions in the thread in an in-depth, well-thought-out manner (150–200 words)
- Do you think that the Civil Rights Movements of the 1960s would have had the same impact if they had been led by Malcolm X instead of Martin Luther King? Justify your response.
- Do not forget to reference the ideas in your response to the course materials or other resources that you consulted to answer this question.
Please respond to ONE of the following topics to apply the use of theories and pilot testing in health promotion planning.
- What are some of the most commonly used theories and models for describing health behavior? How would you use these theories in your program planning?
- What is a pilot test, and why should it be conducted? What are the potential benefits of a pilot test? Include an example of a possible pilot test you would conduct.
- The original posting should be approximately 150 words in length. Each posting to your classmate should be approximately 75 words in length. Respond to two other classmates using supportive comments and questions to continue the discussion. Be sure to proofread your postings and cite reference(s) as necessary.