In this class, you will develop a research proposal based on a business, organizational problem, or topic that you want to explore. If you need help in finding a problem to explore, check the following Web sites for help in brainstorming an organizational issue:
- com/total-quality-management-history-of-tqm-and-business-excellence-bpir.com.html”>History of quality management Web site (http://www.bpir.com/total-quality-management-history-of-tqm-and-business-excellence-bpir.com.html)
- Total quality management information Web site(http://businessknowledgesource.com/manufacturing/cat_total_quality_management.html)
Types of Research:
Utilizing the CTU Library, locate one peer reviewed journal article that reports the findings of a qualitative study and one that reports the findings of a quantitative study (you will need to cite both in your response).
Discuss the following:
- Explain the differences between the two research approaches.
- Explain why each researcher chose the correct research approach (quantitative or qualitative) for their particular research question.
- How would you determine what strategy to use for a research project?
Provide citations and references for your articles in accordance with APA guidelines.