i need the part 12th done based on the files uploaded which is:
1. Project Quality Management:
a. Briefly describe the quality items that will be measured during the planning, executing and monitor/control phases of the project. (Identify at least 7 quality items.)
b. Briefly explain and justify the measurable items and units of measure in a Quality Definition Table.
c. Present the final Quality Definition Table developed for quality management.
d. Provide a summary and analysis of the outcome.
e. Other information related to Quality Management:
• Change control processes
• Total Quality Management
• Six Sigma
• Cost Benefit Analysis – cost-benefit tradeoffs
• Benchmarking – comparing actual with others
• Design of Experiments – statistical method for developing optimal conditions
• Cost of Quality (COQ) – cost incurrent for preventing non-conformance
• Additional quality planning tools – such as matrix diagrams, etc.
• Quality Management Plan – how it will be done and addresses
• Quality control and quality assurance (if relevant)
• Group Work Activities
Undertaking Benefit/Cost Analysis
Processes that limit and/or indicate variation
Validity of the methodology
Change management approaches and strategies
Adherence to review and acceptance procedures
Resolution of emerging issues o Monitoring of progress
Engaging appropriate project personnel and skills
Maintenance of documentation and records
Outputs that meets agreed customer requirements
Adherence to budget within time and cost
Quality metrics – how it will be measured
Process improvement plan