Peer Presentation Review
Evaluate one of your fellow students’ presentations posted on OneDrive. Using these review questions as a guideline, respond to your classmate’s presentation. Consider the effectiveness of the presentation, including what your classmate did well – and what could be improved.
Outline for Peer Presentation Reviews
Please consider the following points when composing your review:
· How effective was the presentation?
· What did the classmate do well?
· What elements of the presentation could be improved for future work?
· Is the material presented in a clear and concise manner?
· If there is one thing that you could learn from this person’s presentation and apply to your own future work, what would it be? Why did you pick that element?
· Does the color scheme really work for the presentation or against it? Why?
· How strong is the audio recording that accompanies the presentation? Is there anything you would suggest to improve next time?
· Does the presentation make a strong first impression? Why or why not?
· Does the presentation leave a solid lasting impression? Why or why not?
· Summarize your general thoughts on the presentation and applaud the best parts of the work.