Paper on Hostile Work Environment and how Emotional Intelligence (EQ) techniques and/or theories can assist today’s leaders with overcoming these challenges.
I need help in writing a paper for my Leadership and Emotional Intellgence class.
The topic in which I have to write on is the Hostile Work Environments and how EQ techniques and/or theories can assist in resolving and preventing the hostile work environment.
The requirements for this paper is as follows:
Minimum 15 pages
Minimum of 10 references of which 2 are from recent (within 12 months) articles from the popular press and 8 scholarly, peer-reviewed articles that research the impact of emotional intelligence.
Description of the EQ skills to be used.
I will leave the bulk of the paper up to you, but here are a few areas I had thought of covering (in no particular order):
- What is a hostile work environment?
- The impact that a hostile work environment has an an organization/company.
- How does someone detect that a hostile work environment is taking place?
- What can be done to prevent the hostile work environment?
- What impact does a hostile work environment have on people?
- How can the use of the EQ skills/techniques help a leader prevent the hostile work environment?
- How can the use of the EQ skills/techniques help a leader stop a hostile work environment?