Need Personal Statement and resume assistance. No plagiarism!
Need immediate statistics quiz complete……no plagiaris. Needs to be completed by 3pm today Eastern Standard Time. Only serious replies .
Final Exam Topic Review
The following is a list of items that are going to be on the exam. All questions and topics follow what was done for your weekly assignments & discussions.
For the exam, students should be able to:
- distinguish between independent and dependent variables.
- distinguish between discrete and continuous variables
- distinguish between qualitative and quantitative variables
- Explain bias in statistics and ways it can be prevented
- Draw inferences from statistics presented.
- Calculate mean, median, and mode from a given data set
- Discuss the use of mean and median based on the shape of the data (skewed vs. symmetrical)
- Calculate the range, sample standard deviation, sample variance
- Calculate Quartiles and IQR of a data set
- Create a boxplot of a given data set
- Find the 5-number summary of a given data set
- Use the IQR method formulas to find the outliers of a data set
- Create a histogram of a data set
- Create a bar graph of a qualitative data set
- Use the empirical rule to answer questions about the percentage of data that would fall within certain standard deviations of the mean.