Module 2: Article Analysis
Topics to choose from:
1. Organizational culture,
2. Organizational development
3. Change Leadership
Select an article within one of the three categories above – all of which are covered within this module. Your selected article must be sourced from a news or professional resource (not a personal blog). The following are three sample sources but you are not limited to using only these resources:
1. OD Practitioner
2. Harvard Business Review
3. Journal of Organizational Behavior
Conduct an article analysis, integrating the concepts from the articles, textbook readings, other research, and/or module presentation.
Describe the article and the reason it is pertinent to the course. What are the main points the author(s) make in the article? What are the key inferences and conclusions the author(s) make? What evidence or information is given to support the points, inferences, or arguments? What data, if any, was presented? Is the evidence consistent with the argument? Is the argument convincing? If yes, explain why. If not, explain why not.
* Your assignment should be approximately 500 words in length (typically, two double-spaced pages), not counting cover page, reference list page, appendices, figures, or tables.
* Your assignment should include a title page and a reference list page (if using references), and be completed in Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced, with appropriate header, page numbers, one-inch margins, and meet all other requirements of APA Stylebook.
* A minimum of two references must be used. Please format them in the most current APA format.