Is globalization responsible for the increase in conflicts in the world today?
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS: IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Plan and organize your work carefully.
- When you have completed your work, check it against the assessment criteria below.
- Plagiarism or other forms of cheating will receive a ‘0’ grade and the matter will be referred to the Academic Committee.
- Papers submitted with more than a 20% Plagiarism score will not be graded.
Work submitted late will only receive the maximum of a (marginal fail) passing
- Re-submitted work will only receive the maximum of a (marginal fail) passing grade. (60%)
Students are required to submit a structured 5 paragraph essay on one of the topics below.
The essay must be minimum 1,000 / maximum 1,200 words counting content only (without cover page, reference list, etc.). You are required to research a central question on the chosen topic and present and discuss origins and issues. Through your research findings, you are to conclude on the impact the topic has / has had on people, communities, and environments.
Research well and present your evidence using Harvard citation in your paragraphs and a full reference list.
Write using formal language, avoiding contractions (it’s, don’t) and personal pronouns (I, you, we) and only give your opinion in the conclusion.
Include a cover page and automatic table of contents.
Check grammar and spelling.
Check your essay against the assessment criteria below before submission.