Impacts of Social Media on Wellness
In this assignment, you will finish your paper by adding the abstract and the conclusion. It is advised that you write the conclusion and then your abstract. Both of these portions are important; however, the conclusion is the final time you have to speak to your audience and to leave an impression as to the gravity of your thesis. Take your time and consider exactly what you want to leave them thinking.
The following components are requirements of the assignment:
Conclusion (150-200 words) and Abstract (150-200 words)
The paper should include all of the following components (in order)
Title Page- Abstract- Introduction- Literature Review-Body Paragraphs- Conclusion and Reference Page
Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to complete your academic argumentative research paper.
Description: In this assignment, you will first write your conclusion; then, you will write your abstract. The following components are requirements of the assignment:
- Conclusion (150-200 words):
- Revisit the controversy.
- Emphasize the seriousness of the controversy.
- Answer the “So what?” question.
- Suggest a general solution (optional).
- Call for awareness/action.
- Leave the reader with a final thought.
- Abstract (200 words or less): For this assignment, you may not exceed 200 words.
- Restatement of the controversy (one to two sentences)
- Your thesis (one sentence)
- Reasons (three to four sentences)
- Conclusion sentence (one sentence)
- Add the conclusion and abstract to the rest of your paper so that you are turning in a complete research paper. The paper should include all of the following components (in order):
- Title page
- Literature review
- Body paragraphs
- References page
You may also seek out the guidance of the Success Center; the specialists are always there to assist you with your writing and comprehension.