i want Someone to answer this questions for the presentations
Project: New product line for pharmaceutical company
Our pharmaceutical company has tasked our group of 3 management personnel to take a newly developed product by R&D and launch to market. Our company primarily manufactures insulin for diabetic patients. Our product is a new way of administering insulin through a transdermal patch instead of the conventional injection. The research and development department of the company has developed a fabric patch that allows the slow and constant release of insulin transdermally into a diabetic patients. We are tasked to develop this untested product and follow through the project until it is on the market and able to sell.
We will have to patent, test, develop manufacturing and market this product.
Iwent the answer to be related to my project and it should be not that long beacause iwant to present this infromation in Powerpoient
. Thises the Questions :
Quality Plan: quality objectives for the final product of the project, intermediate and project quality objectives, metrics, quality processes, quality responsibilities.
- What are the quality objectives?
- How are you going to measure the final quality?
- What are the intermediate quality measures?
- What are the processes that will assure quality?
Risk Management Plan: risks identified, risk assessment including likelihood and impact, mitigation, contingency plans.
- What are the risks of the project?
- What is the likelihood and impact of each risk?
- What actions will you take to mitigate the risks?
- What actions (contingencies) will you take to prepare for the risks?
Communication Plan: what (i.e., content), to whom (i.e., stakeholders), when (e.g., weekly), and how (e.g. written report) .
- Who are the stakeholders that we need to communicate to?
- What do you plan to communicate to each stakeholder?
- How do you plan to communicate to each stakeholder?
- When/how frequent do you plan to communicate with each stakeholder?