I need an English research paper done on the two articles chosen below pls!! (They are cited)
The (2) CITED ARTICLES are:
1ST article: “American Dream.” International Encyclopedia of the Social Sciences, edited by William A. Darity, Jr., 2nd ed., vol. 1, Macmillan Reference USA, 2008, pp. 96-97. Gale In Context: Global Issues, https://link-gale-com.ccco.idm.oclc.org/apps/doc/CX3045300073/GIC?u=aur58810&sid=GIC&xid=d84f74f2. Accessed 7 Apr. 2020.
2nd Article cited: “Japanese Americans.” International Encyclopedia of the Social Sciences, edited by William A. Darity, Jr., 2nd ed., vol. 4, Macmillan Reference USA, 2008, pp. 173-175. Gale In Context: Global Issues, https://link-gale-com.ccco.idm.oclc.org/apps/doc/CX3045301206/GIC?u=aur58810&sid=GIC&xid=bc457098. Accessed 7 Apr. 2020.Instructions for the research paper on the (2) articles are:
- Pre-Write: Closely read and annotate your two chosen articles, noting similarities and differences in language and key ideas. Consider how these voices are connected to one another and to the larger conversation. How do they respond to one another? (Do they agree? Disagree?) How do they respond to previous voices in this conversation?
- Write: Synthesize the ideas from your two sources into an extended definition of the American Dream. What does the American Dream mean today? What is its significance in terms of immigration, multiculturalism, economics, education, etc.? Blend the key ideas from your sources to create a new and interesting definition of this idea.
- Your essay should contain 2-3 quotations from your sources, and it should include paraphrasing of other main ideas. Be sure to use quotation marks and in-text citations appropriately and responsibly.
- Your essay should be approximately 700 words.
- Please be sure to correctly format your essay in MLA Style. Need help with MLA? Please refer to the CCCOnline MLA Citation Toolkit
- Once your essay is written, revised, and proofread, you may submit it to the Module 1 Assignment folder: Research Synthesis Essay