Have to been on time please
Assignment 2: Building a Training Program
In this assignment, you will evaluate various approaches to evaluating a training program and then create an implementable posttraining evaluation form to evaluate your results. To help you design your evaluation, here is some background information:
- The program is titled Basic Manufacturing Skills for New Employees.
- The class size is one hundred new employees with basic skills including mathematics, engineering, language, and reading.
- The class is a combination of lecture and practical application:
- Basic skills: Required for immediate impact on the production floor
- Intermediate skills: Required for advancement to more complex quality control functions
- Advanced skills: Required for supervisory positions to train new employees
Write a 2- to 3-page paper including responses to the following points:
- Identify the process that you would use to plan and implement a good training evaluation. Support your response with a rationale.
- As a part of your paper, create a posttraining evaluation form (in a Microsoft Word document) consisting of specific measurable areas with a valid rating scale.
- By the due date assigned, save your paper as M4_A2_Lastname_Firstname.doc and submit it to the Submissions Area.
Grading CriteriaMaximum PointsIdentified the process used to plan and implement a good training evaluation and created a posttraining evaluation form consisting of specific measurable areas with a valid rating scale. Supported your response with a rationale.50Included all citations in APA format.25Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.25Total:100