Full draft peer review response
Your review will contain an “Overall Feedback” section where you will address:
- What in the draft is effective and why? That is, what part or aspect of it resonates with you or helps you to understand the writer’s ideas? (Also, what about the draft do you simply like and why?)
- What in the draft is not as effective as it could be and why? That is, what part or aspect of it is confusing or unconvincing? What, possibly, could be done to help improve the effectiveness of this part of the draft?
Your review will also include an “Assignment-Specific” section where you will address:
- Based on what the writer has written in this draft, give a brief summary of the most prominently featured rhetorical elements addressed in the essay. What rhetorical elements do you wish the writer had addressed/included in their analysis that would help the author to more clearly and effectively answer the overall research question of this assignment*?
*That is, “How did your rhetorical situation or ecology help shape this piece of writing?”
- Are there any rhetorical elements that seem not to carry much weight toward addressing the overall research question of the assignment? That is, does the author mention any rhetorical terms that aren’t explored enough or, perhaps, might not be necessary for the author’s argument?
- What ideas about your own writing has this writer’s draft prompted?
You must review 3 papers that are not your own. If you see 3 reviews on the original post, you must choose another to respond to.