Introduction to Management Information Systems
Read at least three (3) academically reviewed articles on Management Information Systems and complete the following activities:
(Wikipedia articles will not be accepted. Professor will check originality of all posts).
1. Summarize all three (3) articles in 300 words or more. Please use your own words. No copy-and-paste
2. Discuss at least 3 different concepts presented in the articles. As an IT professional, how would you apply the three (3) concepts you identified.
Please use APA throughout.
Post your initial response no later than Friday of week 1. Please note that initial post not completed on the due date will receive zero grade. See class syllabus for late assignment policies. Review discussion/posting requirements
Read and respond to at least two (2) of your classmates’ posts. In your response to your classmates, consider comparing your articles to those of your classmates. Below are additional suggestions on how to respond to your classmates’ discussions:
· Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence or research.
· Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
· Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research.
· Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
· Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
· Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
Important Note: You need to participate in class discussions and activities each week. Your participation is an evidence that you are attending classes in order to continue to maintain your F1 visa status. Simply logging in and do nothing is not enough to meet this requirement. Consistent absence and lack of participation will result to automatic withdrawal from the course