Criminal investigation | Law homework help
Answer each topic with 150 word minimum
1. Topic 1: Culture
Are there organizational cultures within law enforcement that can prove positive and/or negative to an agency? Provide examples that support your thoughts.
2. Topic 2: Branches of Forensic Science
There are two major branches of forensic science identified in your readings. Identify and explain what are the two main branches and two sub-branches that fall under each category and explain the value of these sub-branches are in a criminal investigation.
3. Topic 3: O.J. Simpson
After reading the O.J. Simpson sock evidence case located in your Reading, answer the following questions:
· What is the importance of the blood testimony conclusion from Dr. Lee and MacDonald in the O.J. case?
· How important was time a factor in this case when examining the sock evidence?
· Was the evidence planted at the scene in your opinion?
· What is your opinion of the case after reading about the evidence?
4. Topic 4: This week’s Journal topic provides an opportunity to start thinking about your hopes and dreams for the short-term. Where do you want to be in 6 months? What do you think it will take to get you there? Provide more detail about what steps you need to take to accomplish these goals. For example, if you want to be enrolled in a Master’s program, what steps do you need to take to make that happen?