Bella works at sub shop and wants to know how many different types of subs she can make considering all of the available options. There are six types of rolls, five types of meats, eight types of vegetables, and three types of cheeses. If two choices are made from each of the four categories, how many types of subs can Bella make?
How many odd, five-digit numbers can be created from the digits 1 to 5 if repetition is allowed?
How many ways can four calculators be chosen for testing from a group of 10?
- Your paper should be 2-3 pages in length and cite and integrate at least one credible outside source.
- Include a title page, an introduction, a body, a conclusion, and a reference list.
- The introduction should summarize the problem and state what approach and method will be applied to solve it.
- The body of your paper should answer the questions posed in the problem, explain how you approached and answered the question or solved the problem, and for each question, show all steps involved.
- The conclusion should summarize your findings and what you have determined from the data and your analysis, with a broader or personal perspective in mind when applicable.
- As with all written assignments, provide in-text citations and a reference page.
- Include any tables of data or calculations, calculated values, and/or graphs associated with this problem in the body of your assignment.
- APA Formatting