Case Management Plan
For this Assignment, you will assume the role of a case manager assigned to create a case management plan for four (4) juvenile offenders now assigned to your caseload from the juvenile court. Each juvenile comes to you as a member of a “special population” and presents individual treatment needs. You will present your plan in a PowerPoint presentation to your manager.
Prepare a 12-18 slide PowerPoint presentation (not including the cover and reference slides), describing the multidisciplinary case management needs of the special populations of juvenile offenders now assigned to you. These special populations were discussed in weeks 3 and 4. In your presentation, create a general case management plan for each of the different four (4) special offenders of your choice, but be sure to identify them from the special populations discussed this term, analyzing the particular assessment, treatment and management needs of each. As to each population, identify both challenges, risk/protective factors, and solutions to managing that population. Make sure to identify the key players, including treatment providers, necessary for each juvenile’s case management plan.
Also include Speaker’s Notes on the slides to explain what is being discussed as though you are presenting to an audience. Remember to add the appropriate citation to your slides, either on the slides directly or in the speaker’s notes section.
Please see attached powerpoint for more details!
PowerPoint Formatting Directions:
- Use one basic slide design and layout.
- Limit slides to between 6 and 8 lines of content.
- You may use pictures, charts and graphs to supplement your material as long as they do not take up the entire slide.
- Use bullets for your main points.
- Use speaker notes to explain what is being discussed in the bullet points as though you are presenting to an audience. To learn more about using speaker notes, open PowerPoint and press F1. In the search box, type “create notes” and press Enter. The related topics on notes appear.
- The presentation should contain a title slide and a slide with a list of references in APA format.
- All internal citation of outside sources plus the listing of all references should also adhere to APA format.