Case Analysis 5
Module Objectives: choose one and follow directions below.
- Compare the state of commercial aviation before and after the passage of the Airline Deregulation Act (ADA).
- Explain the reaction to deregulation to the European air carriers.
- Discuss the factors that precipitated deregulation, and the economic basis for deregulation.
- Summarize the role of the Civil Aeronautics Board prior to deregulation, and describe its role in the advent of deregulation.
- Identify the primary personalities who were involved in the early years of deregulation.
- Select one of the major aviation regions in the world and describe their view on deregulation.
- Describe the role of government after deregulation
Case Analysis Summary Steps
- Select a topic on an issue relating to materials and module objectives covered in this module.
- Research and analyze using scholarly resources.
- Length/format: 1-2 pages (including references), APA format.
- Include: Summary, Problem, Significance of the problem, two Alternative Actions, Recommendation and a Reference page.
In order to receive full credit, assignments must be submitted by the due date. You may lose points, at the discretion of your instructor, for late submissions.
Upon submission, your work will automatically be evaluated through the Turnitin plagiarism detection tool. Ensure your work is entirely your own. Cite your sources! Turnitin provides an originality report that you can download and use to review and revise your paper as needed, prior to submitting your case analysis in the next activity.