Students will write a research paper on the company they currently work for, or a company you hope to one day work for, and create a profile of its organizational culture. The introduction must provide general information about the company. A conclusion must provide at least three (3) lessons learned from this research. Each of the areas below are required in the paper, and you may add additional topics if needed. Discuss in detail the following organizational behavior topics as applied to your company:
1. The demographic characteristics as discussed in the textbook (chapter 2)
2. The Levels of Diversity Theory (chapter 2)
3. Attitudes through the Theory of Components of an attitude (chapter 3)
4. Moral Emotions Theory (chapter 4)
5. Situation Strength Theory (chapter 5)
6. McClelland’s Theory (chapter 7)
7. Social Identity (chapter 9)
8. Modes of Communication (chapter 11)
9. Factors contributing to Political Behavior Theory (chapter 13)
10. Span of Control Theory (chapter 15)
11. Substantive and Contingent Selection (chapter 17)
Some of the research can be completed by looking at the mission, vision, values statements, annual reports, news stories, employee interviews, public communications and press releases, etc.
Please use the headers above to organize your paper into specific sections. Required length of the paper (not including the title page, introduction, conclusion, or reference page) is between 8-10 pages but may go over this limit if needed. The format for this paper needs to be in APA. You should have various sources of research used.