Can you do this before 11pm tonight?
Week 6 Assignment
Application: Your Future at Walden
Now that you are near the end of that introductory step, you may be asking, “What’s next? When does my degree program learning start?” Your degree program courses are around the corner. Remember that each step you take along the way is important and contributes to your overall preparation for learning; however, you can learn more about what lies ahead now. For this Application, you will examine more closely your degree program, its features, and its expectations in light of your goals.
|Note: This assignment is due Day 7, but consider doing it earlier in the week so that this activity does not interfere with your COMM 1001 due dates.|
To prepare for this Application:
- View the audio program related to your degree program or field of study.
- Locate your Learning Pathway, program outcomes, or program and course descriptions (as applicable) and examine the features of your degree program. How does your degree program connect with your goals and motivations for pursuing a Walden University degree?
- Recall the Week 5 Discussion and what you learned about the change your degree may initiate.
To complete the Application:
Write an essay that is at least 500 words in length in which you answer the following questions:
- What are your academic goals, and how do the outcomes and/or features of your program align with them?
- What are your personal and career goals, and how do the features of your program align with them?
|Tip: Go to the Course Information area in the left navigation bar to retrieve the rubric for this assignment.|
Submit your Application by Day 7.
You have completed Week 6. Please complete the Course Evaluation by Day 7.