asap need it tonight
M5 Assignment 2 DiscussionDiscussion Topic Due September 24 at 11:59 PM
Assignment 2: Discussion—Applying the Law and Future Considerations
You have reached the end of the course. In previous modules, you explored various aspects of employment laws. In this last assignment, you will summarize your understanding of employment laws, related challenges, and solutions for implementing them successfully. You will also look at the future of this field.
In a minimum of 300 words, answer the following questions:
- What course topics were of most interest to you? Why?
- What information from the course will you use as a professional?
- What areas of employment law do you find most challenging?
- What issues or concerns related to compliance did you identify with your current or past organization? What solutions would you suggest after going through this course?
- Given the changing nature of the work environment, where do you see the need for the biggest legislative change in employment law in the near future?
- By the due date assigned, post your responses to this Discussion Area.
- Read all your classmates’ postings and through the end of module, respond to at least two of the postings. Consider using contradictions and counterexamples supported by class readings when responding. This can be accomplished through questioning, disagreeing, redirecting, or asking your classmates to rethink what they have posted and expressing why. Whenever possible, mention the points of the previous postings you are responding to in your comments.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Grading CriteriaMaximum PointsQuality of initial posting, including fulfillment of assignment instructions16Quality of responses to classmates12Frequency of responses to classmates4Reference to supporting readings and other materials4Language and grammar4Total:40