- – A. B. C. Primary Sources – A. B. C. Secondary Sources – A. B. C. Tertiary SourcesA.Sources that provide an overview and/or a boiled-down sense of the other two types of sources B.Sources that are one step removed from the phenomenon under study; they may comment on or analyze the phenomenon you are studying C.The actual items or things you are studying and/or drawing conclusions about
Need this custom essay written urgently?
- Encyclopedias and bibliographies are examples of what kind of sources?a.Scholarly sourcesb.Secondary sourcesc.Tertiary sourcesd.Primary sources
- A textbook can never be considered a primary source. True
- Because the background literature review of your proposal is aiming to establish the scholarly conversation around your topic, it will mostly be made up of what types of sources?a.Secondary sourcesb.Tertiary sourcesc.Primary sourcesd.Popular magazine articles
- The results of a survey, the transcript of an interview, and a short story are all what types of sources?a.Primaryb.Tertiaryc.Scholarlyd.Secondary
- There may be some type of studies in which the only way to access data or evidence is through other secondary sources. True